Do you love bees but don’t have the room or HOA to allow them? Squeamish about handling bees but still want to support pollinators? Get the benefits of a hive without the commitment. Sponsor a hive! Here’s what you’ll receive:
- Naming & decor rights – we paint the hive boxes your color choice, and let you pick the name & symbol on the hive.
- Name plaque on the hive – The hive will bear your name for visitors to see
- Welcome letter & framed photo of the sponsored hive
- Monthly updates on what’s happening in the hive – Monthly emails with hive growth, changes, treatments, queening, & honey production
- Semi-annual open house visits – come out to see the hive & take photos.
- Honey to savor – once a year, receive a quart of pure, raw honey extracted from the hive! (Shipping available if not local)
- 20% Discount on Bee A Keeper or private workshops
A great gift for nature lovers & gardeners anywhere!
Sponsor a Hive $149/yr.
gift certificates available
To sponsor a hive, please email me for details and I will send you a custom listing.
Colony success and viability is highly variable. We reserve the right to manage the hives according to best beekeeping practices including but not limited to: requeening, splitting, relocating, treatments & honey harvesting. Hive equipment and colonies remain the property of Buck Naked Farm, LLC.